CHECK OUT JENNIFER ELIOGU ON SUNDAY

Photo by Niyi Tabiti

Chief Reporter

Nollywood actress,Jennifer Eliogu was also at Nightshift on Sunday 24 February 2008.Check out her outfit.Are you turned on or turned off?

13 Responses to "CHECK OUT JENNIFER ELIOGU ON SUNDAY"

1. sTeLlAsGrOoVe   February 25, 2008 at 10:48 am

off!!!

2. Anonymous   February 25, 2008 at 11:23 am

Yea pa! Looks good in my own opinion.

3. wienna   February 25, 2008 at 1:21 pm

I miss her acting. I know she got married and had a baby not too long ago.

4. Excessive-Diva   February 25, 2008 at 1:42 pm

Officially,i have fainted.

when will these women learn to dress for their body shapes?

i still loves me her face though..very pretty.but baring all that back when you are that cuddly is disturbing.and for some reason she doesnt have back rolls as i would have expected for someone her size.

i’m not turned off though,but something else would have worked better.

5. Anonymous   February 25, 2008 at 2:12 pm

Off. THAT is NOT sexy!

6. Iyaeto   February 25, 2008 at 6:17 pm

who died!?

7. cally-waffybabe   February 25, 2008 at 6:42 pm

She just got married and had a baby? Awwww…i like her though. I’m with excessive diva that people should dress according to their body shapes/sizes. I’m a UK size 14 and wouldn’t wear that dress cos i’d be too conscious of my curves, especially my ikebe lol.

Good on her for being able to carry it though. I like her a lot and truthfully can’t even bring myself to say anything negative about her.

8. Kpakpando   February 25, 2008 at 9:29 pm

I can’t form an opinion from this angle.

9. Paris   February 25, 2008 at 11:35 pm

luv me some jennifer. she needs 2 get back into acting. isnt the honeymoon over yet?

as 4 d outfit…a super HELL NOOOO. IM WITH EXCESSIVE DIVA ON THIS ONE.

10. Bintifulgal   February 27, 2008 at 1:04 pm

Me I see the making of back rolls o… reminds me of when I look at my back in the mirror. I dig d dress not.. even the fabric sef.. but she is such a pretty woman.. cant recall any movies she’s been in

11. Anonymous   February 27, 2008 at 4:46 pm

Hot MESS!V

12. Anonymous   February 29, 2008 at 10:12 am

Jennifer Eliogu has great legs, i wonder why she did not show it off by wearing a short skirt or a pair of trousers.

Anyway…since she decided to wear the halter floor length gown – she would have worn a stole around her shoulders.

(Maybe the nigerian weather didn’t allow that, maybe).

13. Anonymous   November 9, 2009 at 2:46 pm

i like her and her dress