FRANK EDOHO CONFIRMS MARRIAGE BREAK UP,SET FOR DIVOURCE

FRANK EDOHO CONFIRMS MARRIAGE BREAK UP,SET FOR DIVOURCE
Katherine Edoho

After months of speculations within and outside the Nigerian entertainment circuit, Frank Edoho, the presenter of the MTN Who Wants to be a Millionaire, the popular TV game show, has confirmed that he is separated from his wife,Katherine and there is no room for reconciliation between them.
Frank Edoho announced his marriage break up via twitter. According to him,
“Hey people, just want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt my family. But sadly, I am separated from my wife and it’s irreconcilable. We’ve been separated for over a year now and I want to say Kathy is a great mum and a good person. But it wasn’t working. When I talk about what really went down, jaws will drop and then you will learn that if you want to get hitched, make sure it’s your soul mate please.” He states emphatically that there is no reconciliation for him because “I was trying to give it a last-ditch effort by recapping good times but to no avail….No more ball-and-chain for me. I’ve had it. I’m out.”
The latest gist is that they are already in court for divorce.

Frank Edoho

Edoho and Kathy, a TV presenter, used to be one of the talk of the town celebrity couples until they started having problems in their marriage. Their marital problems attracted public attention in 2007, when Kathy moved out of their matrimonial home.There was allegations and counter allegations ranging from infidelity to assault and battery.

6 Responses to "FRANK EDOHO CONFIRMS MARRIAGE BREAK UP,SET FOR DIVOURCE"

1. Orlando onyia   July 22, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Frank, i join others in asking you " IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER ?, IF NOT CONTACT YOUR LIFE LINES TO KEEP GOING. YOU STIL VE A CHANCE TO CHANGE YOUR ANSWER AND WIN MORE MILLION F NIJA FANS. U KNOW THE ANSWER

2. joe godwin   July 26, 2011 at 3:47 pm

pls frank, i still think you guys can work something out, atleast for the sake of the kids

3. bella diva   July 27, 2011 at 8:18 am

What a nerve! Ds guy got guts! How can a marriage last when hubby jumps skirts. Ds one no be hearsay but na korokoro sighting.Na God go punish you if U deny it, Frank. I no dey watch WWTBAM cos he irritates me. Dear Kathy, abeg move on. He's not worth it!

4. Obby   July 27, 2011 at 8:51 am

Frank, All marriages have their issues and am sure yours can't be the worst. There must have been something you both loved in each other that made you get married in the first place. Please work it out,for the sake of your kids and those of us looking up to you. Good luck.

5. CLARICE   July 28, 2011 at 2:51 pm

FRANCO, NA WA 4 U OO. I THOUGHT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE. BUT YOU PROVED ME WRONG. I PITY THE WOMAN YOU JUST PUT ON A CROSS ROAD.

6. cynthia   July 29, 2011 at 3:18 pm

its very very sad cos katherine is one lady i love.frank is such a tout,i saw him once and was so pissed cos he reminds me of all this lagos touts.he is very arrogant and rude.katherine deserves a much loving fellow cos she is one. as far as i am concerned,a man who batters his wife is nothing but a coward. suit and tie just give frank a good image but in the real world he is a cannibal.