Nachaiya KaMa is a fashion photographer based in New York and Lagos, Nigeria with a strong background in fashion and fine arts, who likes her photos to be artistic and playful. Having shot for Celebrities, Fashions events, Ad agencies, Top models, Parties and creates Wedding images that show an editorial talent (excluding travel). The multi-talented Nachaiya Kama is an image consultant, stylist, hairstylist and also has artistic skills in make – up. Miss Kama was trained in York College, New York where she earned a BSc degree in Information Systems Management with a minor in Studio Arts and at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) where she earned a MPS degree in Global Fashion Management. She has tutored Pinhole photography, Black and White photography, and Digital Photography at City University of New York, York College. Nacha captures in both black and white and color photography and shoots in both digital and 35mm film. She gives a flexible style of pricing which allows clients to create their own custom packages to suit their respective budgets. “My stylized portraits of people draw heavily on fashion technique and imagery.” Fashion photography is a special interest for Nachaiya Kama because it is an outlet of creative expression.
- Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable – Fani-Kayode (Video)
- Anambra: 729 Ballot Boxes, 243 Voting Cubicles, Destroyed In INEC Attack
- Dayo Isreal, Tonye Cole Inaugurate Jagaban Footsoldiers Movement In Rivers
- Wike Frustrated, Lacks Integrity – PDP PCC
- Abuja Fuel Queues Disappear As NNPC Pumps 67 Million Litres Of Petrol