1) JIM IYKE/STEPH NORA OKERE:Stylish actor, Jim Iyke and Steph Nora had the best of times many years ago.They were one of the hottest ‘couples’ in Nollywood (Though they were not married). But the whole thing packed up based on allegations and counter allegations of infidelity.Steph also alleged that Jim was always beating her while the romance lasted.
2) Kate Henshaw/ Sammy Okposo: If there was anything like most popular couples in Nollywood in those days, Gistmaster gathered, it would have gone to the duo of actress Kate Henshaw and singer Sammy Okposo.
There was always a story about them in the soft sell media in those days. Though they denied most of the reports, Kate later opened up that she was in a bitter relationship with a brutal man.
3) Uche Iwuji/ Joseph Yobo: Oh beautiful Uche! She was one of the sexiest in Nollywood years ago. When we say beautiful, believe us she was a beauty to behold. Almost all the guys wanted to be friends with actress Uche Iwuji in those days.
Joseph Yobo the heavily loaded international soccer star was lucky to have Uche Iwuji as a darling. They dated for a while until the whole thing packed up. Yobo is now married to Nigeria ex beauty queen, Adaeze Igwe.
4) Iyabo Ojo/Muka Ray: When you say hottest, just add sweetest! Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo and Muka Ray have been at it for some years. They have denied it but those who know them says they love each so much. Muka brought Iyabo into the world of acting. He is one mentor, she can never forget. Some are already saying that they remain good friends
5) Genevieve Nnaji/Preddy Wise: When Genevieve was dating Preddy Wise, it was the talk of the town. Though the actress also dated Pat Attah, it was not as celebrated in the media as when it was with Preddy. Everyone thought they were going to be married, gistmaster gathered that Preddy’s sisters were not in support of the wedding because of what they have heard about the actress or actresses in general
6) Monalisa Chinda/ Dejo Richards: This was a ‘titanic’ break up. They had the best of time together the centre could no longer hold.They had a serious fight shortly after Monalisa earned mega bucks as a glo ambassador.While many were thinking they would come together like characters in nollywood romance movies, they filed for divorce.
Today Dejo Richards then re-married to a Yoruba woman based in the United States (click here to see the wedding photos)
7) Uche Osotule/Obi Osotule: Regarded as one of the most popular couples in Nollywood some years back, it was shocking when the news got to town they were going their separate ways. Uche Osotule became popular as Onome, a character in a blockbuster nollywood movie ‘ONOME’
8) Ebube Nwagbo/Kingsley of KC Presh: Stylish actress Ebube Nwagbo and Kingsley of KC Presh fame had things going well for them. At first, it was a close guided relationship but Ebube realized she had a contender in another actress Anita Joseph and other girls.