Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw-Nuttall was born on the 19th of July, 1971. The A-list actress who turned 46 today, won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.
Here are Seven things you didn’t know about Kate Henshaw as she turns 46!
- Henshaw was born in Cross River State, the oldest of four children.
- she studied Medical Microbiology at the School of Medical Lab Science, LUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital)
- Kate Henshaw worked at the Bauchi State General hospital!
- Her first appearance in a major Nollywood movie was In 1993 where she auditioned for the lead role in the movie When the Sun Sets and was handed the role.
- She is “The Face of Onga” seasoning
- In 2017, she was the subject of an Al Jazeera English documentary focussed on her run for candidacy for the People’s Democratic Party in the Calabar South Federal Constituency.
- She has a daughter named Gabrielle Nuttall.
Happy birthday ma, age with grace!