I wake up everyday to meet myself added to over 100 telegram groups overnight, even with my privacy set to only contacts can add me to groups, sometimes telegram will say I am the one that requested to be added to the group but I’m not, this has been going on for more than three months, I changed my username to a name no one can guess but they keep adding me, I considered deleting my telegram account but if I do I’ll loose access to premium groups I subscribed to, how can I solve this?
- How Bola Tinubu Commissioned Four Teams To Find His Certificates
- Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification
- ‘What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound’? (Pictures)
- Pictures Of Windhoek, Namibia, ‘Africa’s Second Cleanest City’
- See How To Cook Delta Banga Rice (Urhobo & Isoko Version)